Home horticultural topics are the focus of our Rutgers Master Gardener program, a division of the Agriculture and Natural Resources department. Trained volunteers of the Rutgers Master Gardener program work with the program coordinator to deliver gardening information and solutions to county residents. Volunteers of this program also help conduct community outreach regarding issues with homeowner gardens, lawns, and landscapes.
Scroll down for an assembly of responses to frequently asked questions. Lastly, be sure to check out our garden and demonstration plots located at the Burlington County Agricultural Center in Moorestown, NJ.
How to find help for lawn and garden questions:
- Call our office at 609-265-5050 between 9 am and 4 pm, Monday-Friday
- Email the helpline at email@example.com
- Find Master Gardeners at county libraries and project sites this spring! See the schedule here.
- Join us online! We offer programs at the Moorestown Library from 1:30-2:30 p.m. on the first and third Wednesday of every month.
- May 25: Manejo Integrado de Plagas en el huerto (El Huerto Urbano)
- Jun 14: Homesteading Academy: Preventative Practices to Support the Health of Small-Scale Poultry
- Jun 22: El Huerto Urbano
- Jul 27: Extendiendo la temporada de siembra en el huerto urbano (El Huerto Urbano)
- Aug 24: Técnicas para preservar cosechas del huerto (El Huerto Urbano)
Frequently Asked Questions
Responses to frequently asked lawn and garden questions related to fruit trees, garden and household pests, lawn care and landscaping, vegetable gardening and small fruits, and more are available on the NJAES website.
Rutgers Cooperative Extension of Burlington County
2 Academy Drive
Westampton, NJ 08060
Email: Home Lawn and Garden Helpline – firstname.lastname@example.org