Home horticultural topics are the focus of our Rutgers Master Gardener program, a division of the Agriculture and Natural Resources department. Trained volunteers of the Rutgers Master Gardener program work with the program coordinator to deliver gardening information and solutions to county residents. Volunteers of this program also help conduct community outreach regarding issues with homeowner gardens, lawns, and landscapes.
Scroll down for an assembly of responses to frequently asked questions. Lastly, be sure to check out our garden and demonstration plots located at the Burlington County Agricultural Center in Moorestown, NJ.
- Nov 9: RCE Homesteading Academy: Joy of Growing Mushrooms
- Dec 14: RCE Homesteading Academy: What To Do To Get Started Keeping Bees On Your Property
- Jan 10: North Jersey Ornamental Horticulture Symposium - Turf Day
- Jan 11: North Jersey Ornamental Horticulture Symposium - Tree Day
- Jan 12: North Jersey Ornamental Horticulture Symposium - Landscape Day
- Mar 12: 12th Annual Community Garden Conference
Frequently Asked Questions
Responses to frequently asked lawn and garden questions related to fruit trees, garden and household pests, lawn care and landscaping, vegetable gardening and small fruits, and more are available on the NJAES website.
Rutgers Cooperative Extension of Burlington County
2 Academy Drive
Westampton, NJ 08060
Email: Home Lawn and Garden Helpline – email@example.com