Tuesday, July 19 – Saturday, July 23, 2022 (Rain or Shine)
Sponsored by the Willingboro Art Alliance
Paint the Burlington County Farm Fair which features family fun including farm animals, tractors and antique cars, a carnival midway, and entertainment. Any location on or visible from the Farm Fair Grounds is eligible. Artists may paint anytime during the five days of Farm Fair from 8:00am to 10:00pm.
Check-In and Registration
Tuesday, July 19, 2:00pm-6:30pm, at Gate 2. Once registered, participating artists will recieve a Parking Pass courtesy of the Farm Fair Management.
- $15 for Members, $25 for Non‑Members
- Second entry for $10 – NOTE, only one winner per artist
- Print and fill out Entry Form
- Make checks payable to: Willingboro Art Alliance
- All mediums and styles are acceptable.
- Everyone must check in and fill out registration papers before they begin.
- All surfaces must be STAMPED before working on them. Artists may stamp mutiple surfaces.
- Artist must complete their artwork on location, within the Farm Fair boundaries.
- All entries must be delivered to the South Show Tent for judging no later than 3:30pm on Saturday, July 23.
- Please bring your own easel for displaying your art. At that time a group photo will be taken.
- Anyone who chooses to mat or frame work for judging must show an official the stamp before covering it.
- No signatures or identifying marks may be presented to the judge.
- All works will be photographed and possibly displayed online, unless otherwise requested by the artist.
- All work must be picked up from the South Show Tent by 5:00pm on Saturday, July 23.
- Open to all artists 18 years of age and over.
- The many tents throughout the fairgrounds have great shade to work under and are happy to have you there, but please ask before you set up as some areas (cows, horses, etc.) may have safety restrictions.
- The artist shall be solely responsible for and shall keep, save and hold harmless the Burlington County Farm Fair and the Willingboro Art Alliance and its servants, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, demands, suits, actions, recoveries, judgments, costs and expenses in connection therewith on account of personal injury, loss of life, and damage and loss of real and personal property of any person, agency, corporation or government entity arising out of or in consequence of any acts or omissions of artist, his employees, agents and sub-vendors, in connection with artist participation in the Burlington County Farm Fair Plein Painting Competition. Artist will not hold the sponsoring organization responsible for damages or losses.
Judging, Awards, and Sales take place Saturday, July 23 at 3:30pm in the South Show Tent.
For more information, email email@example.com
Not a Member? Visit willingboroart.org and join today!